Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Spring 2011

I am not in the mood to do difficult school work right now. I was thinking of re-taking Anatomy but I got into the class, which by the way was overloaded and the teacher was very vocal, to say the least. I kept asking myself...Is this what I really want to go through again. I have taken Anatomy, Physiology, Chemistry, and Pathophysiology for the past two years and I'm tired of woring so dang hard...

So I dropped Anatomy, I am now just taking Into to film, the last part of TBE and desperately trying to get into History. Oh I forgot, I'm taking SNOWBOARDING!!!!

I am super excited about snowboarding. At first I was taking it so maybe I can socialize with others but it has become something I've just wanted to do myself. I don't like the cold weather very much and I can do away with snow but I figure if I'm gonna live here I might as well make the best of it. I have everything I need. New board, new boost, bindings, hats gloves, cold weather gear, snow pants, jacket...ALL READY...,
Now I just need to make it to the mountain. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment