Sunday, January 23, 2011

Time

Time has made light of my situation once again.

Maybe even Jehovah had his hand in making me feel better. On Thursday I couldn't take it anymore...I knelt down by my bed and prayed. I cried I told him everything like I was I telling someone for the first time. Since then...I have felt so much better. I wasn't praying for help, or asking for anything, I simply gave it over to him. Jesus says his load is light..So I gave my load up! :)

My mom is getting out of the hospital today. I am full of worry and concern.
The other day a friend put it to me in lamens terms...it's too bad I have to be a mother to my mom.. He was right. But I got this. I will not fall for any tricks or lies. I know them all anyways.

I am enjoying this semester of school. It is weird not studying so hard and thinking my grade has to be an A. I am just taking it easy I guess you would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment