Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Katie

Katie cracks me up!!

She still takes a shower with me cause #1, she doesn't have a tub, and #2 I can make sure she is properly washed.

Katie pays special attention to detail. In the shower I notice her little twirks more. She has to arrange the shampoo and soap just so. Kinda OCD if you ask me.

Another thing, there is a moment of my shower when I just stand there, letting the water rush over my body. As I turn to the side, my arms crossed, water fills my hand and runs down my body. Well, Katie has noticed the water and now she puts her hand on my side and catches the water. Even if she is distracted with the soap bottles she watches for me to do this.

I know this may sound a bit weird, but to me as the Mom, I think it's neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment