Thursday, December 30, 2010

Work Stuff

Yesterday we had a manatory staff meeting. All was great. Then my anxiety rose at the Med-tech meeting. Andrea (my new boss) said she was starting over on all med errors and work errors. which is good but kinda unfair.
She also said that med tech's are in charge.
This makes me super nervous. I don't think I am any where capable of being in charge of others. But non the less I will step up to the challenge.

Another issue is I lost a follower. :(
I was kinda hurt because I know this person really well and she didn't come talk to me. I went to talk to her and she said that I'm too negative for her to read. This broke my heart. For a couple reasons, #1, I felt like in order for her to be in my life I'm not aloud to be going through anything and if I'm am, I'm not aloud to talk about it. #2, What happened to being friends no matter what? I have really grown close to this person, shared my most secret things about my past. Now I just feel stupid for opening up.

Things is... I miss her. I miss the person I have coffee with, laugh with, relate to. She is the one who knows the struggles of being a nursing student and all I have to deal with. I don't want to not have my friend.

My hope is, she comes back...

2 comments:

  1. Susan, my love.

    First--you are definitely capable of being "in charge" on the floor. You are an excellent CNA and the residents love you. Rise to the challenge and be a team leader. You are perfect for the job.

    Second--I'm sorry I deleted you from my following list. I didn't do it to hurt you and I didn't mean anything personal by it. Your blog is your place to vent and express yourself and that's great. I'm so happy you have a place to do that, because it's super healthy. My blog is for the same purpose.

    I just was going through a difficult time and was having a hard time dealing with ANYTHING negative, not just one specific person/reason. It was difficult to read about problems of any kind, not just yours. I didn't mean to offend you are feel like you couldn't talk to me about what was going on in your life. You still can and I'm still here for you. That was just a difficult time for me, and I hope you understand that.

    You and I will always be friends and I'm always here for you to talk to, lean on, vent to, laugh with, etc. We still are friends and always will be friends. That will never change. :)

    I love you, girl. xo

    ReplyDelete