Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Family

I know sometimes we get mad at our family. We feel that we will never talk to that person again when we are enraged by their actions.

This is going on all around me.

My dad states that he won't ever speak to my cousin again and now my Aunt and Uncle proclaim they are done with my Mom. The thing is, none of thesee people are gonna just disappear from reality. What I mean is the bond that ties these people cannot be erased.
When we get mad at people there are people we can erase, but they are the people who have no blood ties. I know I am not making sense but the extreme is happening around me.
What do I do.
How can I comfort those who are lost and wondering.

I have to stay focused on what's in front of me at that very second. When I'm at work, it's work stuff. When I'm at home, it's family time and the same for school. When my dad calls I am about what my dad needs.

Jehovah...Don't let go.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment