Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 2 of Snowboarding

So snowboarding wasn't so bad...I guess.
I still don't have the hang of it. I went and purchased new boots which were a huge help but I still felt some burn.
I finally figured out how to turn my body to go another direction but I am extreme;y sore from the cable that takes you up the mountain for the bunny run. I pulled my arm muscle tendon and yesterday I took tons of medicine. Even a muscle relaxer...which I NEVER take.

I can't wait to get to the point that when a friend asks if I want to go boarding, I won't chicken out. :)

Today I have work. Very thankful to be working 2-10. Morning shift is quite chaotic. Although I'm not sure if my body is thankful.

I have a bit of drama with my family right now, my grandpa's funeral is February 5th. But not ready to talk about it. I just want us to be there for each other. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment