Monday, December 20, 2010

Back Together

Dea came home Saturday night, just in time to make it to bowling. He was super tired from all the driving but he was a real trooper.

I had to work yesterday and again, let me stress, Team 3 is a workout! Nobody should EVER work Team 3, 2 days in a row.

We had a resident pass away on Tuesday. This is not something I can write about because I feel a certain sense of responsibility for her death. I have learned so much being a CNA. I realized I am not perfect..GO FIGURE. I am going to make mistakes but they are hard for me to swallow. I need to be more diligent. My goal is to earn the reputation that I know my job, anyone can come to me for the correct answer, and I am a good worker. A couple of CNA's have earned this rep, and I strive to be just as good.

Christmas is this weekend. I am having an internal struggle. I really don't want to be alone. When Dea was at his Mom's for Thanksgiving, I didn't mind...I had to work. But I really don't want to be alone again. I want to be with my family, snuggled on the couch, maybe play games...just enjoying each other. The problem is Dea's dad called him and asked when will he be down cause he needs help with a truck. Dea feels compelled to go. I guess we will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment