Tuesday, December 21, 2010

He Left

Welp, you guessed it...Dea went to his parents. He left this morning and may be home tomorrow evening because he has traffic school. Then he will leave Thursday and spend the holidays with his family.

Are you wondering if I told him I wanted to stay? Yes I did. I said that although I do not celebrate it's not great fun to be alone. I wonder if he even heard me? Last night before were turned the TV off he was jumping down my back that I've done something wrong. It was so unfair.

Is it ok for me to vent about money here? He took 200.00 out for grocery's and today he gave me 100.00. I'm not usually an insecure woman, I mean it is what it is, but I feel he is deceitful with money all the time.

Relationships are difficult enough, when will I get a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment