Thursday, December 16, 2010

Busy!

Gosh... Busy is an understatement...
I've had so many things that I've wanted to blog about but when it comes to the moment I have time, I am so tired.

Hubby is gone for the week. So that means I have to do everything. I give him props for all he does. I really don't get anything done. And if I do decide to do something I'm constantly against the clock.

Dea went and visited my dad. I am really jealous of this because I haven't seen my dad in a year and I haven't talked to him in 3 months. My dad thinks everything is fine. But me..NOT talking is NOT okay! He doesn't have a clue what life is like.
Work is difficult right now because I keep making little mistakes and theses mistakes are not little in the big scheme of things.
I don't want to learn my job by making mistakes.

The kids, right now they don't care and I don't know what to do. Destiney sent me this horrible txt. She is going to her dad's for 10 days and I'm concerned what will she be like when she returns this time.

On a positive note.
I did turn in my nursing application for Nursing school to DATC. I couldn't stop smiling. What a mile stone overturned..

No comments:

Post a Comment