Friday, December 17, 2010

Positiveness


I realized this morning how negative and ridiculous I sound. I am constantly complaining. Who in the heck will ever want to read what I have to say when I am feeling sorry for myself? So, today a little bit of positiveness!

Jeff is doing FABULOUS! He almost has straight A's and is working towards becoming an unbaptised publisher. I have waited for this day since I came into the truth. Well actually that isn't right. I have waited for this day since I gave myself the confidence to teach my children what I know and believe in so that they may make a decision for themselves. Jeff has such love for Jehovah.

Destiney is working hard to overcome her trials. And trust me, there are a lot! I wish she didn't make things so difficult on herself. Breaks my heart.

Brandon and Madie are a pair! They wear me down. Constantly fighting and bickering. One knows better and MORE than the other.

Katie, still my sweetie. She practices her reading more and more everyday.

Today I turn over a new leaf. Do for others, not because of the time of year. But because the other day I seen an interview of a man who wrote a Thank You letter everyday for a year. Maybe if I do that, others will have an understanding of SUSAN. Some say I am intimidating..I'm really not.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this post and LOVE this positive in you. You have great kids and a great family and I love that your focusing on the good.

    Keep your chin up, love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you and your Fabulous Family! :) We must get together somtime when we can both find the time. Love you my Sister!

    ReplyDelete