Friday, August 26, 2011

When Life Becomes a Roller Coaster?

When life becomes a roller coaster, climb into the front seat, throw your arms in the air, and enjoy the ride!
Life is full of ups and downs. If your're anything like me, more than once you've prayed to God to take away some of the low spots.
If I had only realized that the experience I was trying to avoid was actually a life-altering opportunity that shaped me into the woman I am today, I would have yelled, "Hit me with your best shot!"
Knowing this after the fact didn't make it any easier, but looking back I realize I am much better now for having endured it. Besides, I'd never have realized how high I have gotten without the perspective of how low I had actually been.
The real lesson to be learned is that we need to face our challenges head-on with grace, style and conviction.

So next time your life starts to resemble a roller coaster, climb into the front seat, throw your arms into the air, and enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment