Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kids

The kids are starting another year of school. I am such a proud mom.
Jeff is starting his junior year. Gosh I can still remember his first day of kindergarden...He was at a school on Base at Edwards. On his first day of school he was standing in line and he bit the ear of the boy standing in front of him. HAHAHAH...Wow now he he still that same silly boy, just in a more manly body. He is going to take college credit coarses as well. My heart rejoices to think how proud of him I am.

Destiney is beginning her freshman year. I really hope she can turn things around for herself and feel good about who she is again, I want her to gleam the way I have seen her. When she sings and dances she lights up. I can't help but stare at her. My eyes get watery. Her light is shining, I just NEED her to see it for herself.

Brandon, Madie, and Katie are wonderful. Brandon will start 7th grade, Madie 2nd grade and Katie Kindergarden. I'm nervous for Brandon. What if it's too much for him and and her gives up? I need him to not let down on himself. I need him to know he can do it...cause I know he can do it!
Madie, what am I gonna do if she talkes all the time.lord she will be just like Des.
Kate...this is it..my last one is going to her first year of school. Words cannot express my thoughts and feelings....but know the future is great, because my kids are our future!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment