Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Kindergarden

Katie started Kindergarden today...

What an exciting day for dea and I. Both of us were able to take her this morning. She said to me that she was excited to go but she didn't want to leave me all day.
She was so dang cute, with her back pack that was oversized compared to her. She held her daddy's hand as we walked to the patio where her class was. Dea went inside with her, where her teacher Mrs. Ashby, showed her where to hang her back pack then she came running outside to me and gave me a big squeeze, "Mommy, I love you."






Okay now my eyes starting watering.

This is a hard day for me because I have no more first day of kindergarden coming. She is it. Now it's on to graduations and other firsts for me kids, which btw I'm ready for, I'm just not ready to start saying goodbye.

I know many won't understand what I'm saying but my future is in my children. Watching them grow up into fine human beings that will rule this land. ha ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment