Monday, March 7, 2011

We regret to inform you

Sorry I haven't been here in a bit.I have been so busy. If it's not work it's school, or family, or sleep. I haven't even talked to anybody on the telephone.
Which I feel bad about because my dad and I had this super awesome conversation about a month ago and we haven't really talked since. And my sis Kim. We used to talk everyday, if we didn't talk, we sent each other a txt saying hi, but the other day I txt her and she replies shortly saying she was stressed. All I could wonder is what did I do.

Well yesterday I got my letter from Weber State University...
Dear Susan,
The Weber State University School of Nursing Admissions regrets to inform you...Blah blah blah...

I didn't get in... I didn't even expect the letter yet which makes it even worse. I thought it was in regard to a ticket they keep hounding me about, NOT. I didn't really have my hopes up and I don't know anyone who has got in but on the same note it's still disappointing.

Onward and Upward I say... What else can I do...

On a lighter note. The other night we had a few friends over and boss from work came and a few friends from work too. We had a BLAST!!! I can't wait to get together again. In fact my boss, (which at some point I hope to quit referring to her as "MY BOSS" and just my friend Andrea) invited me and the family to Jerico Dunes this weekend. I don't think we can go though cause the trailer needs some a fixin. Maybe next time.

Well readers have a great day...

No comments:

Post a Comment