Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Chances

So my Mom is coming today.
A lot has happened when it concerns her. She wasn't going to come here till April 1st but she has warn out her welcome at the place she is staying. Not because she did anything hut the extra person puts added burden on this family...completely understandable.

I am so nervous. To open my life up to her sets me up for hurt, frustration, downfall. I have NO illusions that I can change her but I want to GIVE her the opportunity to change.
Chances are SOOO rarely given; I have been given may chances by my husband. She honestly has only ONE chance.

When my mom is around I have constant bad dreams, we argue over my kids, she eats all my food. but I need to move on from my childhood. I need closure like you can't imagine.

She will be going to Kingdom Hall with me. She will have 2 weeks to sleep and get used to the Utah weather and elevation. She understands that I am the mom and she is the grandma. She is not allowed to snack all day and night long. She will have an open door policy is she needs or wants anything.

Pray for me...Pray my family forgives me and yet supports me.
Pray this decision doesn't come in between Dea and I.
Pray I get a medal....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment