Friday, March 11, 2011

Big Decision

So today I made a HUGE decision...I'm going to let my Mom come stay with me for a bit.

It's not for 3 weeks and you never know what will happen in 3 weeks but for now, this is my dicision.

I've tried calling my brother but he hasn't called me back...kinda frustrating. Although I know he's going through some stuff too.

My mom has warn out her welcome where she is...It's not her fault, the people she is staying with just didn't know how long she would be staying. Apparently their gas got shut off a week ago. Maybe I should pay it and call that helping with the costs of her stay.

I don't know.

I'm nervous.
Nervous for myself, my family, my sanity.
Maybe this will bring change.

But I will not hold my my breath, change is hard...For ALL of us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment