Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mom Update

So Mom has been here for 10 days.

How has it been, you may ask? Well not bad actually. I haven't been feeling anything that gets on my nerves, which is a horrible way of stating it. I expect her to eat. I expect to have to buy her cigerettes, I expect her to sleep when there is somewhere I need to go and she doesn't want to.

I paid for her to get her hair done one Monday, and she like it but seemed more concerned with what could she do to earn Pepsi and smokes. That kinda bugs.

Today I wanted to take her to fill out applications, instead she said she stayed up till 1:30 in the morning and didn't feel well. What can I do? So a couple of things are coming up but nothing I can't work through.

Des is gone till Saturday to my dad's and I have super jealousy issues with that.

Mom did go to Kingdom Hall with me on Tuesday, she had some questions before we left, for example. why do we call God Jehovah? Great question and actually very basic. I tried to answer it for her the best I could. Then we go to meeting and during one of the brothers talks she gets my attention and tells me that shes a bit freaked out because the brother was answering her questions. And she was loud too.
I told her anybody there was capable of studying with her.

Jehovah has my back, I can feel him keeping me calm and level headed.

No comments:

Post a Comment