Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Life update

School is finally over, and has been out for about a week. And I passed RN1. It was not anywhere near easy. I cried to me dad on the phone, sobs of tears expressing my fear of failing. But in the end I pulled thru just like everyone said I would and I raised my grade tow letter grades. What an accomplishment. I have the most amazing team of friends behind me, supporting me. Since school has been out I have not done much of anything, not even cook or clean. I have, however started reading a book. I hardly see Dea which has pretty much sucked but he has to work while he can. The boys are going hunting this year and we need all the help we can get financially. Jeff is still working his heart out. I can't believe that in a few short weeks he will be starting college. This boy makes me so proud. As do all my kids but for now this is Jeff's accomplishment. I have big news... On Thursday I am FINALLY getting a tummy tuck. I have dreamed of this day for SOOOO long. My dad helped with some of the cost, and Dea will be there every step of the way. A few people know about this life change for me, but only those that are close to me. I hate when people say I don't need it. How would they presume to know what I need. I am nervous for the pain but I will have to remind myself that I will no longer have this flab in front of me. I will document the experience and hopefully it will be awesome to go back and read. LOL. I am excited for the last semester of school to begin, the last leg of the journey is almost here...

No comments:

Post a Comment