Monday, August 20, 2012

So it begins

I got the call today... The call that said "Hey Susan, It's Becky. I haven't talked to you in like a week, so I thought I'd call". lol " Hey Becky", ( in the back of mind I secretely do not have my hopes up that she is going to tell me I'm in for August)"So Susan, are you still interested in starting in August cause your next on the list"? (The alternate list) " Becky, are you kidding me"? "Susan, school starts MONDAY!!!!!" My mom was in my room, and the second I hung up the phone I had no words. My mom and I cried...and hugged...and cried more. How can such a phone change your life? How can one phone call make you dizzy, send chills through your body, make you sweat, and heart palpatations all at once? All my thoughts are overwheling... where do I begin? What do I need? So I call my girl Callie and instantly I'm calm. No worries tonight, I'll worry after orientation tomorrow. Tonight, celebration with my kids and my mom. And a Costco run...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment