Monday, August 6, 2012

Now what?

Have you ever sat at home, and really wanted to go to do something but all your suggestions are lame? Ugh. I want to go shopping and a movie, but dang I want to just rest... UGH.. So frustrating. I have so much to do now that Dea is home, but he is only home till Saturday, and I work the rest of the week. The kids start school on the 22nd, and I have so much to do to get them ready. I wish I had just one more adult that I could turn to and shout for help. On the lighter side of things, today Callie sold me a few books and her WSU nursing student scrub top. Time is passing so slowly for January to get here but I'm just going to take it day by day. What else can I do? We just got back from our trip on the houseboat... I need something... but what?

No comments:

Post a Comment