Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Out of the shadows!

TOMORROW! TOMORROW is finally LPN graduation. I have feelings of utter aw. It's indescribable how I'm feeling. I am no sad that it's over, and anyone who has been through nursing school knows what I mean, but I am so proud of myself for how far I have come. My parents, in-laws, Kids, Hubby, and friends will be here to celebrate with me. At the best gift of all is, I asked Calle to Pin me. I was so nervous when I asked her. I thought she would think it's corny or that she'd make up an excuse that she was busy. But when I asked, she accepted without hesitation. I feel so honored to have her pin me, so incredibly honored! And thankful! Okay now on to even better news....... I was offered a job today as an LPN!!!!! Holy Moly!!! I never thought I would even work as an LPN getting to use this knowledge that I've gained but I got a very special call today. Guess what friends.... I did it. And thanks for letting me vent all my frustration here. I know the journey isn't over and I'll cry more But in 24 HRS we are done with the LPN year!!!!! WHOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment