Sunday, April 14, 2013

Don't get too excited...

I can't believe I have 6 more days of school of my PN year. There are feelings coming up inside of me that.. well are a bit surprising. I honestly feel as it gets closer that I might sabotage the whole thing and fail. I am nervous about actually doing REAL nursing stuff. It's so hard to put into words but all I know is this sinking feeling inside kinda sucks. Everybody at school has already changed there status to reflect RN students studying at Weber University, but me... I'm just not there. I still need to focus on getting through the next two weeks. The RN semester is crazy expensive and really wanted to not take out a loan, I already so much money and I just have other things I want to be able to purchase after I graduate, like a house. I have a few more days of studying left, so I better make this short cause today is one of em!

No comments:

Post a Comment