Friday, January 18, 2013

What's Up...

I absolutely hate the phrase what's up. When someone replies with it to me I automatically just want to say never-mind, forget it, didn't mean to bother you. I really try hard to be kind to all my friends even if I feel irritated or what not, I try not to impose an attitude or make anyone feel bad so I am constantly rewording what I say or write over a txt cause over a txt people can't hear your voice. Everyone txts, this keeps communication to a minimum. You don't have to reply if you don't want to, or keep you on the phone talking trying till fill the dead space of the other person sitting there not saying a word. When people do that to me I start telling them stuff I never wanted to then I regret it and can't take back my words. Ugh I hate that!
I haven't had the best couple of days, needless to say, the girls have been sick, we have a two tests and the information in NOT staying in my brain, I had a Scentsy party that 2 people showed up for when 12 people replied and said they were coming...Talk about freaking embarrassing! I just want to sleep, I want the world to just kinda go away, I just want to disappear. I'm not depressed, just struggling. No worries I won't be a funk for too long just need to relax and focus then I'll feel better. But please if you read this, I would appreciate it if you NEVER replied with What's Up, thanks :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment