Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Next Chapter

Second semester of LPN starts on Monday. I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am and excited I am. This has been the longest 3 weeks ever.
You would think that I would just relish in my time off and not even think about school, but all I want to do is be in school. I don't need a 3 week break, maybe a week, but not 3 weeks. It is finally January! In May I will be a nurse! I have waited so long for this. I know this is all I write about but who cares, I'm excited.
On a side note, Bri and Callie both found out today that they are expecting a girl. I am so excited. Chloe is gonna be the best big sister ever.
Work is going good, tonight I'm in the nursery and had to assist with a circ, almost forgot what the heck I was doing.
New Years was a blast. Dea and I went to the Outlaw with Jenn and Daniel.
Dea has been so great lately. could not have married a better man! EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment