Saturday, July 23, 2011

Mountain Ridge

Welp, this is basically my last week working for Mountain Ridge.
Such bitter sweet...

I am looking forward to the next chapter, but this chapter will never be closed for me. MR is where I've learned to be humble, accountable, achieve, and strive.

My residents speak for themselves, they are so wonderful. I can tell you who most everyone is, where they live and what their routine is. I love the feeling of knowing I can make a person feel secure, just by being confident in myself in the job I know how to do.

MR is about the people I work with...The staff is full of many personalities, and no I havent gotten along with everybody, but there are days I can't wait to go to work. The people I work with are exceptional individuals...

The people I work for, is a powerful team... They continue to support us each day. They are there for the staff, ready to jump in and help at anytime, no matter what their title. The director of most of us aides has personally come in and been an aide on the floor, a med tech, a sounding board and a friend any time we need her. Our exectutive director will help serve in the kitchen if their short handed. And our nurse is always willing to answer those questions that I have just forgotten because I'm not a nursing student yet. She allows me to interrupt her anytime, never making me feel like her time is too good.

I love MR. I need to go and experience new things and that's what I'm doing but I can see myself making a home there.

Thank you Mountain Ridge for making a great CNA out of me! Coulda never done it without cha!

1 comment:

  1. Im SO glad you love that place as much as me. And I know the residents loved having you. You are a hard worker and deserves these awesome things happening for you. :)

    ReplyDelete