Wednesday, July 20, 2011

July Fever

OMG!!!
I know I havent blogged in months...sorry for all my non-readers, but I actually didn't want to complain. So many ups and downs. I just needed to deal on my own.

But let me tell you now...

My Mom found a job and is looking to her future. Jeff finished 10th grade with honors and starting his junior year he sill take 12 credits of college and attend high school. I told him that if he graduates with good grades for high school and his associates of general education, I will pay for him to go on a school cruise. I will pay for everything, including play money. He went to Washington for 3 weeks and got paid for his work with Aunt Elaine, I let him buy Selena Gomez concert tickets. He is so excited.
Destiney has been doing great since school got out. I feel like all the pressure is off of both of us. She is at her dads and dealing with a few anxiets there.

So my big news...I got a job at McKay Dee Hospital...working Joint and Spine. Let me yell out...I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

Next...I received another letter reguarding my application into the Nursing Program at DATC...
Dear Susan,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into our practial Nursing program as an alternate candidate........OMG..How much can I take?

My dreams are coming true, Jehovah is still holding my hand!

Thanks for all who stand by me and love me and support me and most of all...encouarage me, build me up and stand by me as I climb my way to the top of MY ladder...

No comments:

Post a Comment