Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Death, Dying, Depression, and Suicide

Not the best title for my post but this is what I got to listen to for 7 hours on my very last day of actual class today. I'm sad, and thinking about personal stuff in my life that I really try to squish down most of the time. I realized today that this subject is so important in nursing. Most individuals think of healing people and helping people to get better but what about the latter? I really don't have a problem with death, but with that being said, it's hard for me to comfort others who are the family members. Death is sad and tragic and sucks. But I can't say that out loud. On a lighter note, today was my last day of actual class of my first LPN year. How surreal is that??? IT'S AMAZING, that's how it is. I feel incredibly blessed to be where I am. I can't wait for it to be January. Because when I say I'll be a nurse in May, and have my RN in Dec, it will that much closer. I'm living the dream, REALLY, I AM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment