Thursday, October 4, 2012

10-4...Roger that!

Ha Ha I think I'm so funny. Today I had day 3 of clinicles. Not a bad in general. I had a good nurse but she didn't really have time to talk to me about anything. I did however administer 2 sub-Q injectons into the abdomen of two different patients. It wasn't like anything I expected. When I gave the second shot the patient stated it didn't even hurt. Yay me! I needed to write an assessment today but totally forgot half of the information I needed. Duh. Tomorrow, obtain more info for assessment. I'm tired. this week is rather crazy. Mon, Tues, Wed, school, Wed drive to Bountiful for pt assessment, go to McKay for infant massage class, then go home and spend 3 hrs writing it all up. Got to bed at 12am, woke up at 4 am for clinicals today. Tomorrow, clinicles, then work 5-9, Sat, study all day, work 5-9, Sunday, study. Mon-test, Tues-test, wed-quiz, Thurs and Fri-clinicles. Sat work-17L. Yep this is me... See you all some day soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment