Saturday, December 31, 2011

LPN


My friend Callie took her NCLEX on Wednesday the 28th. She didn't seem very nervous. I saw her the day before. He hair hadn't been washed in a few days, but her spirit was the same as usual. EXCEPT. She did snap at me at work. I just tried to blow it off. I knew she could tell what she said bothered me, but no big deal. I will just take what she said in consideration and be different. She called me when she was done. Said it took her two hrs. (Which she never takess that long on a test) and she had 85 questions. I gave her all my positive thoughts, and told her anything I could, to bring her relief.
I saw her yesterday at work. She was quiet, cleaning the floor. we sat for a minute and chatted and she said she has been a bit snappy at her mom and BF. She hasn't heard her results on the test and it was driving her nuts. I reassured her to be positive. She is amazing. The knowledge she knows and the ability to apply what she has learned is what I hope I can do.

Late last night she txt me and said SHE PASSED.. CALLIE ANN CARTER...LPN!!!
Oh the excitment I felt for her and feel is overwheling. Being on this journey with her has been a roller-coaster ride. During school I hardly saw her. But look what has paid off. A little sacrifice from friends and from herself and dreams came true.

One day. One day, she will share my excitment with me.. I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment