Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Assoicaiate of General Studies

I am so frustraated with school.
Today I went and met with my advisor to get signed off for my associates of health science. But day before yesterday I looked at my Cat Tracks and it said I still needed 3 more classes. WTH? No one told me this at all and if this was the case why wasn't I told.
So now I have to forego my associates of health science and get my associates of general studies. I have worked sooo hard for the past two years, why in general studies? I should be happy and I guess I kinda am but I'm not very excited. I do feel relieved that at least I have something to show for what I've been doing for two years straight with only 10 day breaks, but yet disappointment urkes in the background.

If I get my degree in gen ed then that gives my two points for the nursing program, if I apply early and re-take anatomy I will make it into the alternate pool. HEY, AT LEAST ITS A POOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment