Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fun Facts

1. I hate dirt on baseboards, yet when I'm cleaning I forget to scrub them.

2. No matter how exhausted I am, I never go right to sleep, I have to watch TV.

3. I yell when the house is in disarray. Completely stresses me out!

4. I am an overachiever, a 'B' will NEVER be okay with me.

5. I have to follow the rules. If a teacher says no cell phone, I will not have my cell phone out.

6. I am VERY cranky the week before my period, and everyone knows why :)

7. I'm scared Destiney will end up pregnant at a young age.

8. I only drink Arrowhead water in a bottle at room temperature.

9. I hate being cold, I have a blanket everywhere I sit and if I'm in the car I take one as well.

10. I scrapbook, but I haven't done it for two years. Since I've been in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment