Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How much more can I do?

Hi Everyone,
I'm VERY new to blogging...My friend blogs and I love reading the things behind the scenes. I talk with my friend everyday but some stuff she writes lets me really in to her thoughts. I got to thinking, I have A LOT of thoughts, and maybe someone is out there who can relate to tmy crazy life of chaos....

So here goes!

My name is Susan, I have been married for many year...12, and we have 5 children. I had 2 children when we got married and my hubby loves them bith as his own...More to come on that. I am also a full time student, trying to obtain my RN. One last thing, I work as a CNA at an Assisted Living Center...Whew. that was alot.

Today I want to talk about school, the easiest decision I Ever made for myself, yet it is the most difficult thing I've ever done. I think being a mom is MUCH easier. Sometimes I want to quit but when it comes down to it, I can't imagine quitting. I am the most determined woman out there.

Being a nurse has been my dream since I was 19, and now I'm in my 30's. I have been going to school for two years and I have the longest road ahead of me. I FINALLY have the opportunity to apply to a nursing program, but I know I won't get in. I have a ton of B's and my GPA is teetering on a 3.0

No comments:

Post a Comment